Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mos Def @ Amherst

For those interested in hip hop or those who aren't and want to be (wtf?)...

MOS DEF is going to be at AMHERST COLLEGE on APRIL 28th and tickets. Right now, tickets are only available to Amherst students, but as soon as they go on sale, I will let y'all know. They'll be $15 for 5-College kids and $25 for the general public.

It should be a great show. Mos is definitely one of my favorite lyricists of all time. Here's his video for "Oh No!" ft. Nate Dogg and Pharoahe Monch.



Check out some more Mos Def at elbo.ws where you can run a search through other blogs and download songs or just read about artists.

1 comment:

Go Go Jo Jo said...

I am so excited about Mos coming to the area...shocked, but still super excited.

I wish they had better timing though, because pay day is definitely a week off. I just hope there will still be tickets.